Affecting our bodily functions, sexual drive, and mental health, testosterone deficiency wreaks havoc on our bodies. Look around, and you’re likely to find someone within your community or close circle grappling with low levels of testosterone.
Here we look at how to manage testosterone deficiency with an HCG TRT protocol for the best effect.
The causes of low testosterone levels vary from individual to individual. It can be caused by any of the following reasons, showcasing how age is not the only impact on this deficiency:
- Hypogonadism: This refers to the condition where the body isn’t able to produce optimal levels of the testosterone hormone, due to an associated problem with the pituitary gland and testicles.
- Injury: A possible traumatic injury or interrupted supply of blood to the testes can lead to the gland producing an inadequate amount of testosterone.
- Infection: Due to a viral or bacterial infection, one or both the testicles can result in being inflamed. Such an infection is typically associated with contracting an STI (sexually transmitted infection).
- Heamochromatosis: This is a disorder where any excess amount of iron builds up in the body. Due to ‘overload of iron’, individuals start to experience lethargy, sexual dysfunction or loss of body hair, which are direct effects of low levels of testosterone.
- Old Age: Through years of research, it has been deduced how as men grow older, their testosterone levels tend to drop.
- Lifestyle: Our lifestyle and stress, coupled with environmental stressors, like contamination of plastics and fertilizers in our food, can lead to disruption within our biological systems.
What Is Testosterone?
Testosterone is the male sex hormone responsible for male features, characteristics, and health. It is an important component for optimal sexual function, mood enhancement, fertility, muscle building, and cognitive function. It is produced in women, however, in lower amounts. Some of the consequences of high levels of testosterone, in women, include increased body hair or developed muscle mass.
Due to decreased testosterone levels impacting an individual’s confidence levels and becoming a source of anxiety, it is rather important to deal with the issue at a grass–root level. In doing so, figuring out the symptoms is of paramount importance, as the symptoms are prominent and can have an incapacitating impact on your life.
The symptoms are as follows:
- Depressed mood patterns with low levels of energy
- Disturbed sleep pattern
- Low sex drive
- Problems in getting or maintaining an erection
- Decreased sperm count
- Loss of bone strength and muscle
Should You Opt For TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy)?
If you’re grappling with any of the symptoms mentioned above and if you’re experiencing a loss of libido, then, getting a blood test and thereafter getting a consultation is highly important. All these symptoms can significantly reduce your quality of life.
To improve your physical, mental and social ability, there are several treatment options available for low levels of testosterone, which are inclusive of the following:
- Monthly testosterone injections
- Weekly testosterone injections
Why Assimilating HCG Into Your TRT Protocol Is Important?
If you’re planning on having children in the future or if you’re currently planning for a child, then integrating HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) into your TRT procedure is highly important. Taking the decision of incorporating HCG into your TRT procedure is highly recommended, as regulating your testicular function is as important as improving other functions.
The following are the benefits of using a remedial process, which consists of incorporating HCG into your TRT protocol:
- It stops the testicles from shrinking while going through the process of TRT.
- Regular testicular function is maintained, resulting in the production of testosterone while undergoing treatment.
- It maintains the functioning of other hormone pathways that are essential for men.
- It aids in regulating fertility in men.
A Way Out of A Dark Place
With TRT being relatively affordable, finding your way to better bodily, mental and sexual activity becomes an easy endeavour. Rather than allowing yourself to suffer in silence, take it upon yourself to get yourself tested and treated, with professional medical advice by your side. As most individuals are in the prime of their lives, it is senseless to be experiencing zero sex drive or such distressful symptom. Optimal health, be it physical or mental, is settled in adequate organ functioning.
According to our experience and recommendation, injections are the most effective and safest method for administering TRT. That said, for individuals that find administering injections to be too scary or are concerned about the idea of a gel transferring onto others, putting in pellets is the most convenient option.
An HCG TRT protocol allows younger men to use TRT with a lower risk of getting issues with infertility. Traditionally TRT meant that your sperm count would be dramatically reduced.
An HCG TRT protocol means that men can maintain their fertility whilst being on TRT.